Our client is a global commerical insurance specialist and they are looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator.
The role will be responsible for the administration of Group Personal Pension and Group Stakeholder Pension schemes whilst supporting colleagues and clients within the business.
The chosen candidate will be focused on:
- Liaising with colleagues, other departments, clients and product providers to ensure that requirements of the business and agreed deadlines are met
- Assisting with client requests, queries and dealing with routine correspondence and annual review notifications
- Dealing with more complex cases and larger clients
- Processing of new business applications within service and compliance standards
- Establishing and maintaining client governance reports
- General day to day administration, ensuring all forms of post are dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Following processes and assist management in improving processes and procedures to deal with clients more efficiently and cost effectively
- Dealing with clients and colleagues in writing and on the telephone in a professional manner
- Working to specific time deadlines and service levels agreed with clients and line management
- Providing information to internal sources with regards to client’s when requested to enable fees to be invoiced accurately and in a timely manner
- Task / Diary Management - yours and that of client requests
- Ensuring all records - particularly Adviser Office (CRM) & Virtual Cabinet/Volume (DMS) software - are kept up to date reflecting current scheme/client information and a complete history of correspondence is evident for each task carried out
- Manage action points from meetings / matters arising
- Carry out duties within our internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulation, good governance and Gallagher’s shared values, including putting clients at the heart of our business
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pensions Administrator with GPP experience to work within an expanding, professional environment! Being offered on both a permanent and contract basis!