CX Consultant - Experience Design - London - £50-60k
Customer Experience / CX Strategist - Banking - London - £50-60k
*Digital Consultant, Experience Design, CX Consultant, Customer Strategy, Proposition/Service Design*
Our client is a leading bank who's values are delivering outstanding service and experiences for their customers and partners. The Customer Insight and Experience team is made up of 3 areas: Insight and analytics, Customer Experience and Design. The team works with each of the Bank's business units to define the customer vision and identify and deliver better outcomes for its customers, partners and employees. It does this by adopting an insight driven, user centric design approach.
The individual will work with the Central functions and Bank Business Units to define a customer and partner vision for the business, identify opportunities for improvements and design outcomes that deliver value for customers, partners and the business.
As a part of the Customer Insight and Experience team, the CX Strategist will drive a focus on user centred design and a culture that puts the customer first. They will do this by creating strategic direction for key initiatives across the bank and within business units, delivering projects, supporting and educating the business unit customer champions and playing an active role in preparing for and presenting at the monthly Customer Forums.
- Lead and deliver projects to define the customer and partner experience vision
- Research: Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on customers, employees and partners
- Facilitate and run workshops based on user centric design methods (e.g. Design thinking)
- Personas: identify and define personas that describe their needs, motivations and behaviours and work with the wider team to develop segmentation models
- User journeys: Create as-is and to-be journeys
- Lead and deliver the discovery and design phase for initiatives
- Scope, plan and run discovery and design phases
- Conduct research and user testing to validate the scope and designs
- Develop personas and detailed journeys to support the design and delivery of the project
- Work with UX & Visual Designers to create interactive prototypes to enable the business to visualise the design
- Work with IT, design and business change teams to create detailed workflows, navigations structures, state transition diagrams, feature and functions lists and user stories for handover to the technical team for delivery.
Some Essential Skills
- Significant experience of researching and creating a customer vision with strategic recommendations.
- Experience of leading projects using Design Thinking (or equivalent) techniques during discovery and design phases
- Experience of creating digital social and online strategies
- Experience of defining voice of the customer and customer experience metrics and accompanying governance approach
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren Rapp at or call +