Audit Training Manager / Senior Manager
You will be responsible for the training needs of qualified audit staff of this top 10 accounting firm in London.
Top 10 accounting firm in London.
Perform training needs analysis and then determine the most appropriate blended solution
Design content (face to face, on line or other) that is practical, creative and responsive to training needs identified
- Develop content that can be delivered by yourself and/or others.
- Facilitate technical training effectively
- Manage a team of two secondees who design, develop and deliver trainee training
- Manage and quality control the delivery of centrally prepared material using a nominated tutor team from the audit department
- Ensure learning is transferred in the workplace
- Liaise with others within the team, People Development, partners and staff in offices across the UK and local training contacts as required i.e. to ensure all delegates receive the relevant training
- Liaise with subject matter experts
- Provide feedback on course attendees
- Contribute content for technical communications
ACA or similar professional accountancy qualification, with three or more years post qualified experience
Experience of training needs analysis preferred
- Experience of training design, development and delivery across multiple media preferred
- Recent practical audit experience, encompassing different sectors and sizes of client
- Strong communication and project management skills
- High regard for quality and attention to detail
Detailed knowledge of ISAs (UK) and audit software
Up to £75,000 plus benefits.