Syndicate Accounts Assistant
SYNDICATE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - up to £25,000
CITY of LONDON
Our client, a Lloyds Syndicate, have a new excellent opportunity to join their Financial Accounts team based in the City, who will offer lots of progression and development opportunities as well as support toward Accounting Qualifications. The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Syndicate Accountants to undertake all duties to trial balance level.
- Cash management, allocation and matching.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations and reconciliation of balance sheets
- Handling all invoicing including uploading and updating all information on the system
- Produce and assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly cash and investment information
- Assist with service company reconciliations
- Liaise with auditors, management and external clients as needed
- Assisting other members of the finance team and managers with ad-hoc duties and requests.
In order to be successful candidates MUST have previous experience within Financial Accounts from within the Insurance market. Use of Sun and/ or Vision systems is desirable. Qualified, Part-Qualified or studying towards AAT or ACCA is advantageous. If you hold the relevant experience from the Lloyds/ London Insurance market and are looking to progress a career within Accounts then please apply quoting ... REF 5313