Supply Chain Quality Manager
Are you driven by high standards, quality and innovative technology?
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Quality Manager to join a market-leading provider of innovative sensing solutions and services within Aerospace, Marine, Energy and wider Industry.
This Supply Chain Quality Manager Job requires a knowledgeable and skilled individual able to lead a team of Quality personnel to asses, develop and manage the company supply base in harmonic collaboration with the Supply Chain/Purchasing function.
Key Responsibilities for Supply Chain Quality Manager Job includes:
- Manage Supply Chain Quality Team - x3 direct reports.
- Participate in Supplier selection, approval, maintenance and control - Conduct supplier/sub-tier Quality Management System and process audits in accordance with company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Lead and coach suppliers to implement improvement plans (where supplier performance has failed to meet requirements)
- Manage quality requirements during new product introduction projects and manage customer quality issues and ensure there is effective problem resolution.
Key Experience for Supply Chain Quality Manager Job includes:
- Proven experience within a similar 'project driven’ quality role.
- Ability to manage people and processes.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
This Supply Chain Quality Manager Job is based in Hampshire but commutable from Farnborough, Wokingham, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnham, Woking, Guildford, Leatherhead, Bracknell, Winchester, Alton and Aldershot.
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast growing organisation who can offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities.