Legal Secretary- Family
The Family Department of a prestigious London law firm is looking to recruit two hard-working and confident secretaries to join the team.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Audio/copy typing, including digital dictation
- Assisting/supporting solicitors and fee earners within the department
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- General administrative duties
- Diary management
- Document management
- Maintaining all filing systems effectively
We expect our secretaries to be "secretaries" not typists. We are therefore looking for a well organised, intelligent individual with an excellent telephone manner who can deal with clients and members of the firm at all levels, who can act with discretion when dealing with confidential information and who is well presented at all times. We do not operate a dress down policy.
The ideal candidates must have previous legal experience within Family Law, working at a senior level.
You must have excellent IT skills in Word and Excel. You will need to be able to demonstrate initiative, have the ability to work in a small team and pay strong attention to detail
A well organised secretary who is able to work under pressure and able to work to deadlines, with concise writing skills, spelling, punctuation and proof reading skills would suit this role