Residential Block Property Manager
Residential Block Property Manager - Our Client are a very well established and highly reputable Property Management company with over 140 years since inception. They offer a number of tailored services to their clients this including Sales, Lettings, Block Management and Valuations. They are currently hiring in the Block department and seeking an experienced Residential Block Property Manager to join the firm.
- Managing a portfolio of luxury leasehold blocks.
- Conducting regular site visit inspections.
- Arranging and co-ordinating repairs and maintenance.
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations and assessments are adhered to.
- Handling all insurance claims.
- Preparing annual Service Charge budgets and quarterly financial reports.
- Approving annual Service Charge Accounts and Company Accounts.
- Holding resident and Director meetings.
- Conducting Section 20 consultation and overseeing the tendering process.
- Managing arrears collection prior to legal instruction.
- Managing onsite porters and relevant employment related issues.
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant company procedures.
- Maintaining a pro-active approach to identifying and resolving client needs.
- Keeping up to date with training and relevant legislation.
The Person: MUST have at least 2 years Residential Block Property Managementexperience on a private portfolio, candidates from a Housing Association (Council), Lettings or Estate Agency background will not be considered for this role. The incumbent will ideally be IRPM qualified or studying towards this and will be someone who has excellent communication skills with a core customer focus working ethos. Experience with high-end / luxury residential properties will certainly be beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a "get up and go" attitude to join a highly reputable Property Management firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.