IT OPERATIONS MANAGER
IT OPERATIONS MANAGER - London. My client is an Award Winning innovative IT solutions organisation; they are looking for an IT Operations Manager with exceptional communication skills. My client need an established and influential Operations Manager to help shape the future success and growth of my client's award winning dynamic, accelerative organisation, this is a key position for my client. If you come from a Managed Services / IT Supplier / IT Outsourcing or Multi-tenanted environment exposure then apply NOW!!!!
- Lead the Service Desk/ Technical Support team with ITIL process for incident, problem and change management
- Delivering IT strategy, processes and procedures to the business, and to play an important part in designing and planning of IT projects.
- Technical Manager, used to managing a Technical Operations team.
- Ensuring that IT meets its agreed Service Level Agreements to the business, and act as the primary technical contact for incident management.
- Proven commercial experience of managing a technical team
- Change Management / Incident Management
- Ensuring SLA are met
- Experienced in senior stakeholder engagement
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting, innovative and award-winning organisation who are rapidly expanding.
The salary for this London based IT Operations Manager opportunity is £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits.