I am looking for a budding Credit Controller to join a large organisation in the Birmingham area. This role is an exciting opportunity to join an interesting and growing company and there are prospects to excel from the offset. I need a good communicator who has excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills.
This role is paying up to £20,000 depending on experience.
• Reporting debtor day analysis.
• Imposing credit limits.
• Producing credit notes and assisting customer service management.
• Ability to chase debt across platforms.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a big advantage.
• Daily receipt of payments and credit card payments.
• Key decision maker.
• Maintain overdue accounts.
• Open new accounts.
• Liaising with external and internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply below with your most up to date CV.