Junior Account Executive - PR Consultancy
As a Junior Account Executive, you will join a well-established and very successful PR consultancy with 25 years of experience under their belt. Their team of strategy consultants cover a wide-range of sectors including; financial services, healthcare, transport, retail and technology, and are acknowledged as one of PR Week's 'Best Places to Work'.
Looking for PR graduate jobs? This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate keen to forge a career in PR & Communications as a Junior Account Executive in London.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, you will ideally have 3-6 months' previous experience in communications, as you will need to hit the ground running. You will be an integral member of client teams and be responsible for the administration and smooth running of all client programmes.
In this Junior Account Executive graduate job, your role will involve:
- Conducting research for client projects
- Monitoring and logging media coverage and social media channels to help evaluate the effectiveness of our communications programmes
- Maintaining evaluation documents for clients
- Diary management for client teams, including liaising with clients about meetings
- Assisting in planning for events, including liaison with venues and suppliers
- Liaising with journalists about meetings with your clients
- Issuing press releases on behalf of clients
- Attending weekly team meetings
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university and ideally 3-6 months' experience in a communications role
- A keen interest in businesses and what makes them tick
- Good knowledge and experience in using social media; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Microsoft Office (must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook)
- An enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
- Experience of using Gorkana, Factiva and Precise would be ideal
- Proficiency in any foreign language is a bonus
What else is on offer?
- Fantastic career development - Junior Account Executives have appraisals every three months to help support progress
- Every employee is allocated a career manager to help you achieve your career goals and a buddy to help you settle in to the agency
- Annual bonus scheme which rewards personal effort and progression.
Looking for Junior Account Executive graduate jobs and want to join a top PR Consultancy? Apply for this Junior Account Executive graduate job in London today!