First Personnel have an excellent opportunity if you are a top performer, self motivated and resiliant in telesales.
I am currentley recruiting for a strong telesales advisor working into the b2b sector with great OTE potential.
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing energy suppliers, growing at a phenomenal rate.
If you want to be part of a successfull company, working in a great team atmoshpere whilst earning yourself some great commission with a basic salary of £15,000 then please apply below. You MUST have previous telesales experience.
Hours of work:
8:45am - 5pm. Monday to Friday.
Through consultative negotiation skills you will convert prospects to customers. You will work within established regulatory guidelines to ensure that your sales are fully compliant. Showing a real love for your customers, your rapport building skills and tenacity will lead you to achieving your sales target, and realising your full earning potential.
- Communicate with your customers in a clear, professional, and articulate manner, both over the phone and also via email as required.
- Challenge yourself and think differently in delivering excellence in execution.
- Hold yourself accountable for maintaining contact as promised, with both existing and new prospect customers, through current data management systems/customer relationship management platforms.
- Develop a strong pipeline, following up with outbound calling to establish renewal information and pitch my clients products. You will work with your colleagues in a mature, harmonious and sensitive way, and genuinely value each other.
- Proven ability to recognise customers’ needs, and to convert these into sales
- Strong rapport building and negotiation skills, preferably gained within a B2B sales environment
- Have experience of working within an outbound call centre, preferably within a B2B environment
- Has exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Computer literate, ideally with experience of working with emails and spreadsheets.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more then contact Mark Bryan at the First Personnel Birmingham office.