Assistant Manager - Fraud
Our client is a well-regarded professional services’ business who are recruiting for a Assistant Manager for their Fraud Risk team. The role will involve working closely with market leading clients providing fraud risk advisory services.
- Investigation of fraud, bribery and corruption offences, including obtaining statements, conducting interviews, the collation of evidence and the production of case files, all to be delivered to the highest possible standard, taking into consideration all relevant legislation and regulation.
- Delivery of proactive anti-fraud work; leading to the timely completion of agreed work plans.
- Develop and deliver appropriate anti-fraud presentations, raising fraud, bribery and corruption awareness across a range of different client stakeholders.
- Liaison with, and reporting to, public and private sector clients, including possible attendance at Audit Committees and preparation of written reports.
- Contribute to the businesses thought leadership in the fraud risk advisory arena.
- Contribution to the development and enhancement of our fraud offerings at a range of public and private sector clients.
- Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience as an investigator, conducting investigations for potential criminal, civil and/or disciplinary actions.
- ACFS qualification a minimum requirement
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant legislation, e.g. PACE, CIPA, DPA, HRA etc.
- Strong technical abilities in anti-fraud methodologies, combined with a strong business acumen.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel.