SALES EXECUTIVE - 40K OTE in Year 1
Are you a target driven sales professional from a B2B environment ?
Do you want a progressive role where you can influence your own earnings and work in an environment where your effort and enthusiasm are recognised ?
Look no further .......
Excellent Basic of £25,000 + uncapped commission. Realistic OTE £40k in year 1.
We are currently working with a fantastic organisation who has an outstanding reputation within their field. They have experienced £2million worth of growth in the last year and are now in need of a dynamic, professional, consultative sales professional to join their growing team.
This will be a B2B sales and account management role where you will be responding to inbound enquiries, generating new business sales and also strengthening existing relationships with key clients. Overall your objective is to ensure a healthy pipeline of business.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager and working within a small sales team environment of five you will play an essential part in the companies future growth plans. You will be selling a varied portfolio of professional training products that consist of classroom based, one to one, and e-learning courses.
- Generation of New Business leads and sales opportunities
- Pro-active engagement with new, existing and lapsed customers via phone and face to face visits
- Negotiating and closing sales with clients over the phone and face to face
- Preparation of detailed customer quotations and costings
- Building and maintaining an effective database of potential customers
- Maintenance of the CRM System
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, course tutors, third parties and key senior stakeholders within the business to ensure first class service delivery to the clients
- Production of regular financial forecast reports and pending sales pipeline
- Participation in weekly sales meeting and achieving the targets and objectives outlined for the week ahead
What are we looking for ?
- Proven experience in a busy target driven B2B Sales / Account Management role
- Strong negotiation and closing techniques
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Highly Analytical - with the ability to interpret sales information and accurately forecast revenue
- Resilience with the ability to manage set backs whilst remaining positive
- Uncapped Commission Structure - realistic targets
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent company contributory pension
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Private Medical
- Childcare Vouchers