Graduate Business Development Executive - Finance Industry
Graduate Business Development Executive - Finance Industry (£20,000 - £30,000) + Commission
Our client are a leading provider of banking and corporate finance training. They specialise in the delivery of bespoke, highly technical and practical, courses to the financial community worldwide. It is run by former practitioners, all of whom have extensive years of practical experience at senior levels.
Our client partner with high street banks, law firms and blue chip companies meaning you will gain invaluable exposure to high end individuals!
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for new client acquisition through E-marketing, outbound calling and converting inbound calls.
The successful candidate will join a close knit team where ideas are encouraged and success is measured as a team as well as individually.
A genuine interest in the financial services industry is necessary as well as a driven and organised attitude to your work.
Main responsibilities include -
- Attracting paid sponsorship for conferences
- Creating and growing a prospect database
- Initiating marketing e-shots to attract clients
- Making appointments and participating in client meetings
- Degree educated with strong academic background
- Experience in E-Marketing preferable but not essential
- Telesales/telemarketing experience preferable but not essential
- Genuine interest in the financial industry
- Extremely well organised
- Target and money driven