Are you an Engineering Surveyor, a Mechanical Engineer or a Crane Engineer and interested in a career with an original test, inspection and certification company with over a hundred and fifty years of history?
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and have £45,000 training invested in you within the first 12 months.
In addition you will receive a £33k-38k salary with 10% contributory pension, yearly bonus and be able to choose from 7 different manufactures for your company car.
An independently owned, well established business, draped in history, who are at the forefront of innovative in their approach to business. This innovation and work style is a key component to how they increase revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Getting you to work
- Unrivalled choice of company car across 7 major manufacturers or a car allowance
Advancing your career
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- Minimum £45,000 training investment in you for the first 12 months
- Up to 12 week modular training programme with a blend of classroom and practical learning
- Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
- Career Ladder with 5 different career options
Securing your future
- Employer pension contribution 7.5% increasing to 10% with a 2.5% employee contribution
- Company wide bonus
- Guaranteed annual review
Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows homelife balance
- Working week paid door to door with vast opportunities for overtime which is not mandatory
- Home based role
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
Looking after your family
- Life cover of 2 times salary
- Inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment
- Gantry, crawler, scissor lift, mobile elevated work platforms, excavators
- Autonomy of personal diary
- Streamlined and simplified recording of information
- Maintaining client relationships
- Full Technical Specialist Support
- Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- HNC or Level 4 qualification equivalent in any engineering discipline
- Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing relevant equipment
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
To secure one of these positions please call Kieran McEllin to find out more information, or send your CV to and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.