Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a global leader within the insurance industry who is currently seeking to appoint a Claims Controller to join their office in Ipswich.
You will handle and manage a portfolio of motor third party claims including claims involving some complex issues and limited personal injury.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving claims notifications, assessing estimates
- Negotiating claims up to and including settlement within personal authority.
- Involved in the maintenance and development of client relationships through contacts with clients and brokers in respect of day-to-day claims handling.
- Providing outstanding customer service to customers and to clients
- Developing relationships and liaising within internal and external service providers
- Maintaining electronic files and computer records
- Producing daily client reports
The successful candidate must be able to operate to tight deadlines in a pressured environment. You will hold good numerical and literacy skills and be educated to A Level standard as a minimum (or equivalent). The ideal candidate will have claims handling or motor experience.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.