£20,000 basic salary and £22,000 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor that wants to work for a larger and progressive company offering the security of long term job stability and day to day variety? Our company has grown significantly, and continues to do so and as such we have been a major success story and are a well sought after company to work for.
As a Parts Advisor you will be an integral member of the aftersales team. You will be the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and will be expected to provide excellent customer service. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the parts department. Daily duties will include:
• Receiving parts into stock, booking of parts to workshop jobs, maintaining stock levels and dealing with retail customers
• Utilising your sound knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists
• Ensuring our pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained
We are looking for someone who has already had experience in a Parts Advisor role, ideally within a dealership. Kerridge experience and EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) experience would be preferred.
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive package, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.