MARKETING MANAGER - DIGITAL MEDIA - NORWICH CITY CENTRE
ARE YOU A DIGITAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A FANTASTIC COMPANY AND HELP TO DEVELOP THEIR BUSINESS USING ALL DIGITAL MEDIA CHANNELS?
FANTASTIC BASIC PACKAGE + BENEFITS.
Our client based in Norwich City Centre is currently looking for a MARKETING MANAGER (DIGITAL MEDIA) to join their progressive and successful team.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels as well as develop our on-line presence.
You should have:
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marcomms manager to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and advertising initiatives to position the brand and establish it as a recognisable trading name in the area using digital media channels.
- You will manage our performance marketing strategy including the creation of paid campaigns to generate leads for our latest property offerings (Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and re-targeting platforms).
- Development of SEM/SEO/PPC development to drive lead generation as well as identifying new channels including email marketing, referral programs, paid search and social advertising.
- To develop successful campaigns across all of the companies service portfolio - residential sales and lettings, valuation & survey, block & estate management
- Supporting the sales channels, through a network of seven offices, working closely with the business to achieve best value for our marketing budget.
- Liaising with external suppliers and business partners in delivering marketing objectives and developing brand. Working with Brief Your Market automation software in driving customer contact activities.
- Preparing written copy and establishing other online marketing opportunities - keeping website content fresh and updated using all relevant digital media solutions.
- Delivering direct marketing campaigns, working with key business systems to understand our markets and our clients, deliver sales leads and measure our return on investment.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytics, initiatives and campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence.
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing marketing leadership and perspective for adoption within the firm as part of an overall business strategy. Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on these findings.
Career progression and full support from a thriving independant company are just some of the benefits the successful candidate will recieve.
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS NOW SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY (IN FULL CONFIDENCE) TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE prima-ardelle.co.uk for more details