Assistant Finance Manager
Our client, an established Luxury Fashion Retailer are looking for a bright Assistant Finance Manager to join them in their UK Head Office.
This will be be a progressive role, reporting in the the Head of Finance supporting the UK financial division as well as analyzing/breaking down worldwide management accounts.
If you are a Part qualified accountant (or similar) with excellent MS Excel skills, then this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step in a growing international brand.
Initially this will be on a 3 month contract whilst they recruit permanently. Naturally, anyone in the role will be considered for the permanent role should they wish.
- Preparing monthly department reports
- Approval of Employees expenses
- Helping to prepare annual budget and subsequent forecasts
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting.
- Reconcile & Analysis of Worldwide Travel costs
- Work with accounts payable to allocate & chase approval of Invoices
- Review & Clear down of Balance sheets
- Occasional raising of invoices to 3rd parties & intercompany
- Work with accounts assistant to Manage petty cash at HQ & Other UK locations
- Ad hoc duties
- Natural collaborator
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role
- Ideally ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified or International equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Adaptive - Ability to problem solve and improve processes
- Strong Excel and systems skills