Are you an experienced, consultative sales professional?
Do you have a strong background in managing and growing a book of accounts?
Keen to join a well-established company during an exciting period of growth?
If so, read on!
You & Your role:
Our client is hiring an experienced Account Manager for their Healthcare vertical! You’ll be responsible for managing a book of accounts within the healthcare market & cross selling from their suite of digital solutions.
They need a driven, tenacious, farmer with proven sales experience, ideally gained within a comparable industry sector, such as online recruitment advertising, recruitment consultancy, software/SaaS, media, digital, online and/or publishing.
Essential to this role is the ability to drive revenue increases through account management, run solution based reviews with key business stakeholders and retain and grow contracts.
• Retain and grow a book of existing accounts within their healthcare vertical.
Maintain a high level of activity by setting appointments with current billers and running sales appointments over the phone and in person.
• Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota.
Generate revenue and grow book: Prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close additional sales within account base.
• Increase spend and create new buyers in existing accounts by cultivating new relationships laterally and above the primary contact.
• Gather, analyze, and apply business and industry knowledge through knowing the online recruitment industry and customers' industries, understanding human capital, and using economic and financial data to understand a client's business.
• Act as a trusted advisor by consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that quantifies the value delivered by their solutions, drives business results, and provides clients with a high return on their investment
Key Experience & Skills Required:
• Proven B2B sales background
• Good negotiation skills and the ability to command respect amongst senior decision makers
• Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills
• Commercially astute and competitive
• Confident and proactive personality
• Computer literate with the ability to use and master internal systems and MS Office suite
• Be able to recognize and demonstrate the benefits of formal sales training
About our client:
Over the last 20+ years, they have been at the forefront of innovation in the recruitment space. From their earliest days as a pioneer in job board technology to their current leadership in HR software as a service, they have made it their business to help job seekers and employers around the world connect anytime, anywhere
Innovation, recognition and camaraderie aren't just corporate jargon; they're a way of life.
• Attractive basic salaries;
• Exceptional commission schemes for their sales roles;
• Over achievers 'Trip’ - Last year was an all expenses trip to Cayman Islands 5 star Ritz resort
• 25 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days;
• Group Pension Scheme;
• Life Cover;
• Childcare Voucher Scheme;
• Travel Insurance;
• Gym Discount;
• Eye Tests & contributions towards new glasses.
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 basic + OTE depending on experience
Please apply online for this Account Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.