URGENT Temporary Payroll Administrator - Full or Part time - Falmouth - Initially 2 months
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by an established and rapidly growing retail/services business based in Falmouth to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator for a contract initially for 2 months. There is the possibility of an extension for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be full time, however part time (30 hours) will also be considered.
The main purpose of the role will be the preparation and administration of the employers substantial weekly/monthly payroll. Key responsibilities to include:
- Oversea employee induction/exit procedures to ensure that information is collated as required
- Calculations of PAYE and NIC and ensure that information is reported to HMRC
- Reconcile and balance monthly payroll accounts
- Calculate and process deductions and bonuses where appropriate
- Administer and maintain payments of SSP, SMP, paid sick pay
- Maintain a record of employee annual leave timetables
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced payroller with up to date legislative knowledge
- Be organised and efficient in what can often be a busy finance team
- Confidently present information to the company Payroll Manager an/or other departments
This is an urgent vacancy and the client is keen to receive CV's. Please send yours to Elle Benjamin quoting ref EB3264.