My financial services client in London is currently looking for a Governance Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will have an ambition to join an established but growing organisation. In addition, the candidate will have prior experience in a similar role in the insurance industry.
Some of the daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Considerable experience of the implementation and oversight of all key aspects of Governance
- Provide strategic and pragmatic consulting advice and assistance on changes to all aspects of a company’s governance approaches
- A good knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Risk Management approaches and frameworks
- An individual with practical experience in the development and implementation of governance within a Financial Services business
- UK, European and international regulatory requirements, standards, guidelines and industry best practice
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and would be keen to hear more, please get int touch.