My client is looking for a talented Planning Manager to join their Entertainment Communications Planning team. No two days will be the same, every campaign will differ and you will be tasked with delivering innovative campaigns across all media channels with one of the biggest advertising budgets in the UK. The successful candidate will get to work across the entire campaign life cycle, from strategy to execution. You will have a massive advertising budget and the expectation to do innovative, award winning work. Creativity, new ideas and new ways of thinking are expected and always welcomed.
The Planning Manager should:
- Work openly and collaboratively with immediate Planning teams, Investment teams and external agencies in order to help develop strategic solutions, plans and innovative ideas
- Have a thorough knowledge of all media channels and keep abreast of all new and emerging media opportunities
- Oversee all current campaigns and work with relevant teams to ensure the seamless execution and implementation of campaigns. Be able to provide instantaneous campaign updates to senior management and clients.
- Be able to find actionable insights from the real world by speaking to real people
- Analyse research studies and current trends to identify key insights and communicate these to the client
If the below describes you please get in touch!
- Excitement and Tenacity to make the ordinary extraordinary - pushing the work to be more creative, more innovative, and more effective
- An inquisitive mind coupled the ability to look beyond the obvious
- Able to spot the real issue behind a brief - knowing how to challenge the client to understand what they really need
- Able to spot the potential in an idea and nurture those ideas to fruition
- A thirst for learning about technology, trends, media, people, brands and the industry
They are proud of their track record of delivering brilliant, effective work for tour clients. They have also won more IPA Effectiveness Awards than any other media agency. This agency also understand that their employees are their greatest asset in making them the UK's leading agency and so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. To apply for this role please email me your CV or contact me via Linkedin - search for Gemma Willis