Servicing Account Manager
Are You an Enthusiastic, Positive, Solution-Oriented Individual?
Alfa Energy Ltd is a London based Energy Consulting Company with over 20 years of experience. We have four international offices in Europe and the US, over 100 employees and no debt.
Our nomination and subsequent attainment of the UK Energy Broker of the Year award in 2012 and in 2014 as well as winning the Consumer Champion TELCA Award in 2016, are just some of the recognition that expresses the quality of our commitment to our clients. The accolade, of which we are incredibly proud, is only a milestone on the road to achieving international recognition in the field of energy cost management. The business is a driven, inspiring and passionate with real potential for the right candidate.
The market for growth is unlimited for Alfa Energy. We are looking to increase our sales within the UK and Europe. With undergoing expansion program, the team is growing, and we are looking for a Servicing Account Manager for Major Business to maintain an excellent commercial relationship with our existing large and multi-site clients.
- Manage the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients
- Liaise with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Carry out energy procurement tendering and resolve billing queries
- Maintain and sustain relationships with energy suppliers
- Regularly communicate with consultants about work progress and the new projects
- Provide detailed information and reports on a monthly and as when needed basis
- Proactively contact our clients to maintain a consistently high level of service delivery while identifying further new business opportunities
- Meet our clients face-to-face or via webinar technologies to educate and promote business opportunities
- Coordinate new service rollout whilst closely working with the Operations team to ensure that new services are understood and implemented in line with clients’ expectations
- Other ad-hoc requests
This role requires professionalism and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding yet rewarding role. Candidates need to have excellent verbal communication skills, commercial awareness and to be highly numerate and computer literate. It requires someone who is hard working and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group as a whole.
Key skills and experience
- Experience in business-to-business customer service - essential
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy - essential
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills - essential
- Self-motivated and driven individual - essential
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel - essential
- Excellent organisational skills - essential
- Experience working within utility industry - highly desirable
- Project management - highly desirable
- Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models - desirable
- Problem solving
- Eye for detail
- Decision making
- Client focus
- Competitive salary with annual review.
- Performance bonus linked to individual KPIs.
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
- Ongoing training. We provide weekly training sessions covering a variety of topics such as weekly commodities overview, sales, industry legislation, etc.
- Regular appraisals and career progression. We have numerous examples of people who have been promoted into managerial roles.
- Additional time off; our office is always closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Duvet day. This day would not be deducted from your annual holiday allowance but rather be an extra day. You choose when you want to take it!
- Travelling abroad to visit our overseas offices in Frankfurt, and Sarajevo.
- Team and company social events: alfaenergy employees benefit from a wide range of social events, from sport and music to exclusive dining in some of the top restaurants and attending award ceremonies.
- Two hours earlier finish on the day of your birthday (or alternative day if it falls on a weekend).
- Excellent location. Our office is a few minutes walking distance from Ealing Broadway underground and train station, with an abundance of shops and restaurants nearby.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV and a covering letter of why you would like to work for Alfa Energy.