Project Manager Role - London - £40K + £4k Car/travel allowance and benefits
My client who are a very well respected unified communications provider based in London require an Project manager to join their fantastic growing team.
You will be Prince 2 or APMP qualified have a minimum of 2 years project management experience in telecoms and data solutions i.e IP Phone systems, IP Lan and Wan networks and internet technologies.
Confident knowledge of the whole project life cycle, able to support a project manager from the project initiation, handover to support and at each stage in between
Demonstrable ability in Microsoft Project and all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to unearth and extract information from internal and external clients to enable delivery of an effective solution
- Ability to develop and maintain reputation Must set clear expectations, identify and mitigate risk with clear contingency plans
- Work well under pressure
- Must have strong customer facing skills and provide regular project updates to ensure the client receives an excellent service
- A clear, structured approach to scheduling and organising
- Conduct Lessons Learnt to learn from mistakes and build on successes
- Be a key member of a strong team within Operations
- Treat everyone with respect
- Demonstrate initiative whilst delivering projects
- Must be highly organised and self-motivated
Please let me know if interested and we can discuss in more detail.