Technical Account Manager
A leading organisation is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our 2nd line support team to help in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
This is a very customer-facing role with the responsibility to keep the customer's solution functioning and being proactive when it comes to finding trends and faults with the customers ´ products/solutions. There is a heavy focus on learning the ins and outs of our customers ´ fleet, network and requirements as part of the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all client communication of a technical nature. They will be supported by a team of technical experts to assist with resolving issues.
(Essential Experience )
- Experience of working in an IT support environment in a customer facing role
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Experience working with IP based networks
- Intermediate to Advanced data analysis skills utilising MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience of presenting analysis and report findings to Senior Management
- Good technical aptitude to help with describing faults to technical experts
- Strong team player with good work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload to deliver high quality results to demanding time-lines
The chosen candidate will be offered;
- * A competitive salary
- * An excellent team-focused working environment
- * An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast growing market
- * A chance to make your mark on the future of technology for transport
- * An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
- * 25 days annual holiday per calendar year
- * £200 annual Gym membership contributions
If the above position sounsds interested please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.