White Goods Engineer R600a / Fgas - Birmingham
Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Location: Birmingham / Walsall / Worcester / Coventry
Benefits: 40 hour week / Door to Door Pay / Flexible working hours / Van or Car / Bonus Scheme / Sick Pay / Pension
We are a well-established company that carries out repairs and servicing to domestic and electronic appliances.
We are looking for an experienced White Goods Engineer who will be responsible for the repair and service for all types of domestic appliances including dishwashers, electric cookers, microwaves, washing machines, tumble dryers and fridge/freezers and will have knowledge of a wide range of manufacturers including John Lewis, Indesit, Smeg, Samsung, Phillips, Toshiba & Sony.
- Service of White Goods equipment
- Maintenance of White Goods equipment
- Repair of White Goods equipment
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working on White Goods equipment in your last role
- F Gas / R600a Qualification would be an advantage
- Relevant Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Competitive starting salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 40 hour week
- Door to Door Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- 28 Days Holiday
- Sick Pay
- Smart Phone
- Van / Fuel card.
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.