Telesales Executives - Part Time hours!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established company that offers great earning potential in Dudley. The role would suit a highly motivated self starter who enjoys working within a small, friendly team. The successful candidate will benefit from attractive working hours and training throughout.
Having been awarded the Canon Advanced Imaging Award in 2013 and Ricoh`s Gold Service award in 2014 our client is a market leader in premium office equipment.
Ideally the successful candidate will have previous B2B Telesales experience however this is not essential as training is provided for highly motivated, confident individuals.
- A high level of customer service skills
- Confident and enthusiastic when building rapport with new customers
- Polite and friendly
- Good listening skills to understand customer needs
- Attentive telephone manner
Responsibilities and Tasks include: The role will involve proactively making outbound calls to win new business as well as;
- Managing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Prospecting leads
- Data cleansing
- Generating leads and appointments for field sales representatives
- Overcoming customer objections
Salary: £10,700 per year plus 10% Commission on the gross margin of any new business sales and 5% commission on follow up orders.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.30am - 3pm
This role would suit: Telesales Executive, Telesales, Business Development, B2B, Telesales Advisor and Telemarketer
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!