Senior Product Manager - Sports - London
Our Client is "High Profile" and operates within the Online Gaming Industry and is well known by the General Public. They are now looking to meet with an experienced Senior Product Manager and ideally one with Online Gaming Experience, although this is not essential.
An expert in all things Sports related, with an excellent level of knowledge from both a customer and business stakeholder perspective, combined with a strong understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to deliver a market leading experience.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Product Optimisation in identifying and prioritising improvements across the group`s full suite of digital products which ultimately drives retention through improved products, services and customer journeys.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Degree or Masters in a business or technology discipline is preferred
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods
- Experience of working with UI/UX teams to produce high quality artifacts as part of the product delivery process
- Must possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations. Previous experience in the Betting and Gaming industry advantageous
For a more Complete Job Description, please submit your full up to date CV (as a Word Document) along with further details in regards to your Current Salary & Notice Period.