Nelson Chambers are recruiting an experienced Management Accountant to join our client's busy accounts department. This role is responsible for the production of the management accounts accurately and in a timely manner.
Duties will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Sales and Margin reconciliations
- Maintenance if the fixed asset register.
- Reporting against agreed business KPI's providing variance analysis and explanations where necessary
- Managing the standard costing system incorporating reconciliation to actual costs on a monthly basis
- Ensure the month end procedures are completed within the agreed timescales
- Liaise with other departments of the business to improve efficiencies and develop reporting requirements
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required by the business.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified with experience in a retail/wholesale environment. You will have at least 2 years experience within Management Accounting to be successful in the role.