Branch Manager - HVAC Industry
Salary: c£40,000 to £42,000 plus up to 20% bonus, company car, generous pension scheme, share save scheme etc.
Are you an experienced people manager? Do you have knowledge of the construction supply industry? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are presently looking for an experienced and motivated candidate who will work as the Branch Manager and be responsible for the smooth running and profitability of the branch in Norwich.
This company would suit someone who likes being part of an entrepreneurial culture with all the benefits of a large PLC. Our client really does put customers at the heart of what they do and how they do things. Part of their values is to have fun whilst delivering exceptional service through their core values of trust, integrity, teamwork and people committed to doing a really good job.
- Manage the day to day operations; including sales, administration and logistics, leading by example to motivate the teams to deliver an outstanding service.
- Taking the lead in a well-established operation in Norwich.
- Grow Sales and Profitability.
- Motivate and develop the branch team.
- The ideal candidates should have recent experience of operating within the HVAC Industry.
- You will have ideally been a people manager running a branch where you have been responsible for operations and sales.
- You will have a track record of motivating and driving performance and be profit driven, tenacious and ambitious.
- Ideally experienced at running a branch selling an M&E proposition.
- A great team player with great interpersonal skills.
- A self-motivated individual who can embrace change and motivate others to do so,
- You will have a proven track record in meeting targets, building strong relationships with customers and exploiting business opportunities.
This is a genuine career Opportunity, so we invite applications from career minded individuals
To apply please send an up to date CV, current package details and a daytime contact number to;