Customer Service Advisor
A fantastic opportunity to work in our Account Management Team!
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
20 days holiday, excellent pension, free parking, offices just off the M5 on Sowton industrial estate.
Successful applicants will be responsible for responding to all calls and supporting NewZapp Email Marketing users.
Duties will also include advising customers on Email Marketing best practice and producing marketing material for the company.
- Responding to all incoming calls
- Providing excellent customer service via the telephone and email
- Administration support to the sales & marketing team
- Producing marketing material & regular blog posts
- Updating our various internal systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- HTML Experience [preferred but not essential]
- Good knowledge of Internet browsers & Microsoft Office products
- Confident, calm & friendly nature
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A strong understanding of the need for excellent customer service
- Focus on business retention
- Ability to develop positive relationships
- A detailed & meticulous approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A flexible, adaptable and positive attitude
- A desire to learn
- Strong influencing skills
- A marketing background [preferred but not essential]
Who are we?
Established in 1998 and based in the beautiful cathedral city of Exeter, NewZapp is one of the UK’s leading email marketing companies. We've over 15 years of email marketing experience, knowledge, skills and expertise to help customers deliver professional email marketing campaigns.
We invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience are what we are looking for.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.