Junior Specifications Technologist
My client, one of the UK's largest food manufacturing organisations, has a vacancy at one of their sites for a Junior Specifications Technologist to join their business. This company specialise in the manufacturing of ready to eat meals and supply the majority of the major UK Supermarkets.
Reporting to the Specifications Manager, your role will include the following:
- Amending/updating finished product specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer, BRC standards and or when reviews are required for any other reason
- Dealing with specification related queries from Customers and/or internal contacts
- Providing regular and clear project updates to specifications manager
- Supporting the critical path for specification and artwork deadlines
- Completing finished product specifications in line with customers COP’s and/or internal requirements
- · Degree or HND in Food Technology or equivalent
- · Understanding the basic principles of food manufacturing and experience in a factory environment
- · High level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel/Word and Internet
- · Experience of retailer specification systems and requirements
In return for achieving the above, the right candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary from £18,000 to £21,000 per annum.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
Key Words: Specifications Technologist, Specifications, Technologist, NPD, New Product Development, Process Development