Quality Assurance Engineer
Our well established Sevenoaks based client are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to hit the ground running within their successful team.
- As a Quality Engineer you will work closely with the Quality Manager implementing and maintaning the quality management systems to (AS9100)
- Assist in the planning and execution of quality audits
- Continuous liaison with with senior management team as well as the factory floor and suppliers.
- Update and maintain QMS including procedures, working practises
- Monitor, analyse & action all functions/Issues impacting on quality products & services
- Provide Support and assistnce with the compnies H&S Mangement System - carrying out risk assessments
- Assisting in the maintenance of the company Enviromental management system
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a busy manufacturer - ideally within the automotive or aerospace industries
- Formal technical engineering /student apprenticeship, minimum of 5 years' experience in a Quality role, working within an ISO 9001 and/or AS/EN 9100 environment.
- Further education to HNC level or similar is desirable.
- Demonstrate good/competent IT skills
- Come from an electronics/electromechanical background preferably with some hands on manufacturing / Inspection experience with connectors or cable harnessing.
- Health & safety awareness
- Effective communications skills
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards for immediate consideration.