Client Service Advisor position within leading UK Investment Platform.
6 month fixed term contract based in the City.
A fast growing investment platform company.
Excellent growth and progression offered in this UK leading company.
* Designated day-to-day contact with ownership for facilitating all clients' servicing. Ownership of client services email and delivery
* Ensuring all clients' reporting and servicing needs are delivered in accordance with our legal obligations and their requirements.
* Internal advocate for the client; liaise with Front, Middle and Back office teams with appropriate insight into the client's requirements
* Maintain ongoing dialog with our clients, addressing all routine requests for information and coordinating client meetings
* Liaise and establish strong relationships with internal support teams including marketing, risk, finance, compliance, operations etc. to ensure client servicing needs are met
* Participate in team projects to enhance internal client service procedures in accordance with industry best practices
* Developing new standardised reporting to support client demands.
- Understanding of Investment Management industry - preferably Pension consulting/ pension admin markets
- Innovative; creative; excellent communicator; self starter; and enthusiastic;
- Highly organised
- Able to use core IT systems in line with job requirements;
- Ability to work under pressure and influence people.
- Credible, professional approach with prospects, clients and colleagues;
Up to £30,000 pro rated over the 6 months
Potential permanent role after initial contract
Excellent company culture