HOURS: Part time 16 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Are you looking to make a difference in 2017 with a new and exciting challenge?
We have a great opportunity for an Income Assistant to make their mark in our newly merged housing group. This is a part time role of 16 hours per week and there is a degree of flexibility on the hours / days for the right candidate.
Based within a team of Income Officers and Assistants, the Income Assistant role will support the delivery of the Group's income management service and policies, which aim to maximise the amount of rent collected from, and minimise the financial hardship suffered by our customers.
Some of the key accountabilities for the role include:
- To monitor and recover tenant rent arrears
- To maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues and external partners
- To manage the direct debit process and take card payments from customers
- Provide advice to customers facing financial hardship including help with benefit checks and referrals to specialist agencies
- Manage team inbox and phone lines
- Maintain accurate records and process invoices
What are we looking for?
- First rate customer service skills gained from experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Competence in producing written documents and reports and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, excel and Outlook
- Ability to make basic mathematical calculations
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then we'd love to hear from you.
Closing Date: Midday on Wednesday 28th June 2017
Interviews will be held on Friday 7th July 2017
How to apply
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website http://more-vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group. We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing. We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.