Risk Manager, 6 month Fixed Term Contract
£37 - £45k
Reporting into the Director, Business Management - the Risk Manager will be key in supporting the implementation of operational strategy within LDC, maintaining effective risk processes, identifying and implementing improvements.
You’ll be an experienced risk/compliance administrator who has experience in the private equity sector and to ready to join the company for an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a role that matters. As the point of contact for Risk & Compliance, you’ll work with various stakeholders within the business and on a number of different matters.
From a compliance perspective you’ll compile, check and record KYC on investment and disposals, monitor personal dealing requests and maintain the stop list.
Another responsibility will be to maintain a register of staff directorships and ensuring relevant documents, such as the company Compliance Manual are fully up to date.
You’ll have an important impact in creating and preparing a variety of key MI and KRI packs for meetings, essential reports, and assist with Records Management process and ensuring policy compliance.
There will be opportunities to be more involved with the running of the risk & compliance function.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Private Equity background and experience (essential due to the nature of the business)
• Proven experience in a risk/compliance administration role covering elements such as GEH, PAD and AML.
• Demonstrable understanding of financial regulations such as CASS, FATCA and CRS.
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are key
• Flexibility and appetite to take on varied challenges
• Ability to form relationships with internal stakeholders both within the company and the wider Group.
• Able to work autonomously and as part of teams
If this sounds like a role you could excel in, please apply now.