A fast growing wealth management company based in the heart of the city are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join the team. They pride themselves on client care, delivery of promises and putting others first.
As a Para-planner you will be supporting a large team of Financial Advisers through research, calculations and report writing, working to strict deadlines and the regulatory framework in a timely manner. You will receive structured training and have clear development objectives that you will be expected to meet.
- Collating client product information from providers and reporting this in a clear and professional manner.
- Documenting all correspondence to and from Providers.
- Charges comparison analysis using in house software.
- Ability to complete manual financial calculations. E.g. tax calculations, projections, etc.
- Producing suitability letters and presentation material in line with company standards.
- Working with compliance teams to ensure recommendations are viable.
- Consulting with compliance teams and internal contacts for difficult cases.
- Comparing fund performance using analytic to present to clients.
- Processing and recording business transactions.
- Keeping a high level of documentation standards on each case.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory and internal guidance.
- Supporting the adviser teams with all financial planning, creating the most tax efficient and beneficial structure for each individual client.
- Dealing with multiple advisers and holding regular review meetings with them.
- Training other members of the team on an ongoing basis.
- Technical meeting preparation of client’s files and agendas.
- Existing experience within a Para-planning role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate with particular attention to detail.
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Proactive, self- motivated and able to take responsibility for own work under own initiative.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary depending upon experience & qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Financial Qualifications Assistance (if required)
- Overseas conferences
- Ad-hoc incentives