Field Sales Consultant
Field Sales Consultant
Territory: (Suffolk) Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Newmarket etc
Salary circa £35,000
Are you an experienced Field sales consultant/ Area Sales Representative? Have you got experience selling veterinary products? If the answer is yes apply now or continue reading!
The company is well established within the Animal Health industry with over 100 years of history and a proud tradition of best serving their customers. This prestigious company are looking for an ambitious, results driven and successful Field Sales Consultant to be part of their continued growth to help drive the success of their Animal Nutrition products and additional services such as training for practices.
The existing field sales consultant was on this territory for 12 years and had managed to build great relationships with clients in various veterinary practices. This is a great opportunity for a territory sales rep who wants a change and become part of a successful, well established, company
- £35,00o basic
- Realistic OTE of £45,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Choice of car from a range of 20 - 30 vehicles
- Death in service is 4x salary
- 5% pension
If you are looking for a company who are very much a "people company" you've found the right job! Their employee happiness is what drives this business from strength to strength and better still they promote from within before looking externally for new staff. The aim for 2017 is to go from 12 field sales consultants to 24 field sales consultants. The sky is the limit!
- Develop and manage territory using CRM
- Maintain current business account and increase sales, margin, increasing market share
- Attend various animal health meetings seminars and participate in training programmes
- Focus of key objectives to achieve goals set by Sales Manager
- Existing contacts with Veterinarians and Vet Practice Staff, Local Animal Health Groups and Societies
- Minimum 2 Years previous field sales experience - ideally veterinary/animal health nutritional products
- University Degree / Animal Health Qualification or previous demonstrable Animal Health sales success
- Current understanding of the Veterinary / Animal health market
Do not delay, apply now!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy