Graduate Business Sales Executive. Fast Progression. London
The harder you work the bigger your earnings will be. With uncapped commissions being paid on every sale you make, you'll thrive in this job if you are ambitious with a strong desire to be successful in business.
This is your opportunity to join a London based, dynamic sales team where we'll train and develop you to be a professional sales person. You won't be restricted by company structures that determine the speed of your progression. You'll create your own goals and we'll give you the training and tools to be able to make you the best you can be.
- You want to rewarded for your own hard work.
- You'll thrive off the continuous coaching, training and career developmentwe'll offer you to ensure your on-going development
- You aim to smash any target setand push yourself to deliver high levels of productivity
- You'll strive to be the natural choice for more senior sales roles from day 1
- 20K basic salary, £34K Realistic OTE, uncapped commission
- Immediate increased salary to 22K (£36K OTE)after passing probation
- Individual training budget
- Excellent career opportunitiesas we continue to grow
- Quarterly incentivesfor high achievers
- Organised social nights out
We provide a great platform for both graduates and 2nd jobbers to accelerate a sales career in business. We see this as a two-way investment over the long term. Our employees commit to constantly learn and push themselves. We provide a long term learning environment that guides you through the career milestones from first tentative steps to being a well-rounded business professional capable of managing high value strategic sales and leading sales teams.
More about the role:
You'll be working in a dynamic phone based sales environment. You'll be responsible for raising awareness and selling delegate places on a range of our business services. You'll be contacting senior decision makers to discuss their current requirements and help them to evaluate how attending our events will help them and their organisation.
To apply please attach a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.