Sales Representative - London
Our client, a leader in shipping of furniture and personal effects require a full-time sales person for their very busy sales department in their London office. You will be reporting directly to the Division Manager and you will be responsible for dealing with all telephone and internet enquiries for shipping services.
You will be a dynamic, self-motivated, articulate and well-presented individual who will play a pivotal role in the Company's continuing growth. You will have excellent geographical knowledge of two of their largest markets Australia and New Zealand; you may have lived or worked there, giving you first-hand experience of their culture. You will have a proven track record of working in a fast-moving sales environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines and secure the sale. You will have strong numeracy and literacy skills and the ability to recognise an opportunity.
- Answering customer enquiries regarding enquiries
- Correctly advise potential customers of the services offered by the company
- Issuing all quotations within a maximum of 48 hours of enquiry
- Offering all customers insurance
- Ensuring receipt of customer's acceptance, either in the form of shipping instructions or other written confirmation
- Issuing country guides and information sheets as required
- Booking and process all jobs
- Issuing invoices in a timely manner and ensure payment
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of customs procedures and regulations
- Ensuring correct paperwork is sent to the customer
- Ensuring the division manager is kept informed of all problems
- Answering all department phone calls before five rings and connecting the party to the correct contact within one minute
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.