Location: Exeter, Devon, EX1 1AL
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
Hours are 35 hours per week (full time Monday to Friday).
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 27th June 2017
About the company:
Cornerstone is a provider of affordable rented and shared ownership housing in Exeter and surrounding districts, where we own and manage in excess of 1,300 homes.
Role of the Projects Officer:
To support the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team by familiarisation with all aspects of Cornerstone’s work and by undertaking specific research projects. Assist with marketing related activities and Value for Money and service reviews.
For further information please visit our website.
Duties of the Projects Officer:
- To assist the Chief Executive in carrying out his duties and supporting Senior Management Team when requested.
- Undertaking statistical & research projects
- Assist with PR, communications, publicity and marketing activities.
- Oversee all corporate publications
- Provide support for the Development Section.
- Promoting and administering Value for Money.
- Undertaking service reviews as requested.
Requirements of the Projects Officer:
- A graduate educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full UK Driving license
- Experience of report writing and analysing information
- Previous experience of PR and social media related work is desirable
- Ideally candidates will have experience of working in the social housing sector but this is not essential
- Knowledge of Public Relations and Marketing
- Computer literacy and excellent presentation skills
- The ideal candidate will be willing to work outside of normal working hours when needed
Projects Officer Benefits:
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Membership of the Social Housing pension scheme
- Income protection insurance
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Projects Officer role is right for you then please apply by the closing date of 12 noon on 27th June 2017.
The interview date is set for the 4th of July 2017.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK.