Financial Controller - Media Agency - £55k - London
A very well known Media Agency based in East London are recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller, with 2-3 years previous experience at the Finance Manager level. You will also be required to be either CIMA or ACCA qualified.
The position of Financial Controller reports directly to the Finance Director and will contribute at a senior level to the strategic and commercial decisions required to enable the company to achieve its targets.
You will also require a significant attention to detail along with excellent analytical skills and have a Pro Active, hard working, can do attitude.
Key duties include:
- Management of a small team of people
- Forecasting, budgeting & analysis.
- Delivery of the monthly Management accounts along with preparing year end accounts
- Producing ad hoc P&L’s and investment appraisals
- Producing ad hoc financial reports as and when required
- Management Reporting + Stat Accounting & liaising with senior / commercial management within the business.
- Debtor and Creditor management
- Monthly Payroll
- Regularly review systems, procedures and identify areas for improvements
Key Skills Required:
- Strong statutory and management accounts experience (draft Stats, lead schedules)
- Expert analytical skills
- Strong Excel experience, including model building, pivot tables and vlookup, along with good exposure to DDS
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written especially in order to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative with the ability to organise and prioritise their work
- Qualified CIMA or ACCA
In return the client is offering a salary of up to £55,000, depending on your previous experience. If this sounds like you, please send us your CV now!