Permanent Year 5 teacher KS2 - Haringey
- Permanent Year 5 Teacher
- Based within an 'Outstanding' school, in the Haringey borough
- Inner London Weighting
- Career Progression Opportunities
- September Start
We are currently looking for a Permanent Year 5 Teacher ( KS2), based in an 'Outstanding' school, in the Haringey borough. It is a 2 form school and is a September start.
The school is looking for a hardworking Year 5 teacher ( KS2) and is able to offer on going professional development for the right candidate. They offer a very generous salary package, as well as having fantastic staff ethos.
This Year 5 class is looking for a teacher that is able to set them up for a bright future, through commitment and high teaching standards. The position is permanent and successful applicants will be those that; along with having knowledge of the UK Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and experience of teaching Year 5, are confident and ambitious.
The school is located close to public transport links (Jubilee Line), along with having excellent parking facilities for all staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the children.
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of the Key Stage 2 (KS1 or KS2) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a lovely school where pupils and staff make excellent progress. The school values the abilities of each child and ensures that staff receive the support and career development opportunities that they require.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call .