Endoscopy Project Manager UKI - Field based, South Region UK
Position: Endoscopy Project Manager UKI
Location: Field based, South Region UK
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week
About the role:
Getinge, a global medical devices company are looking to recruit a Endoscopy Projects Manager to join the sales team in managing projects and contracts from point of sale to hand over with the customer.
Ability to travel within the UK and abroad with overnight stays as and when required
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
- To manage projects/contracts from point of sale to hand over with the customer.
- To coordinate the deliverable equipment from order receipt to final handover in order to meet the customer specification.
- To monitor the supply of products and to ensure equipment is built and tested on time and to budget.
- To organise through appropriate departments manpower, dates, equipment and provide information and back-up to assist with both the delivery/installation and commissioning phases.
- Initiate project design work and produce project schedule for checking as part of the QA system
- Assist with or initiate provision of technical information and assistance to engineers and customers.
- Liaise with customers and other internal departments with the scheduling of project phases, delivery, installation and commissioning in a professional manner.
- Attend site meetings and discussing various issues on products and other Getinge products with client/contractors
- To observe the company policy and procedures for Health & Safety at Work and Quality Management Systems.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of reviewing contracts.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering HNC standard or equivalent.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to deal with customers both face to face and via the telephone.
- Self-motivated and able to work flexibly under pressure in a dynamic and changing environment.
- 3 years’ experience in a project management role preferably in an engineering environment.