Premier Pathways Trainee Geography Teacher - London
If you are a Geography, Environmental Science, Geology or Geosciences graduate and are 100% determined to become a Geography Teacher, then this post is for you!
The school are looking for a passionate graduate with a degree in Geography (Physical or Human), Geology, Geophysics or Environmental Science. This is an elite position offering the successful Geography Trainee Teacher a superb training experience.
To apply for this post you must want to start training to become a Geography Teacher this academic year!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in Geography Considered– Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• Prestigious Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Geography PGCE
• Immediate start – PGCE Placement Geography
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Rare Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Geography Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Geography post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Geography, Environmental Science, Geology or Geosciences
A leading Lambeth school are looking for a Geography graduate to train at their school. The successful applicant will be on the innovative Premier Pathways PGCE programme.
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. The programme is split into 3 phases of enhanced progression that allows all trainees more hours teaching time than any other ITT.
The school have fantastic support from senior leaders who are highly experienced in delivering training to graduates. This Geography PGCE post will allow you to develop all the classroom skills needed to be an effective teacher.
This school is a progressive secondary found in London and is a 4 minute walk from the nearest busy train station.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.