Support Worker for Adults
Are you an experienced Support Worker?
Are you driven to offer outstanding care to vulnerable adults?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for people for a role in Cumbernauld and the surrounding areas. Working with a service user to help support him while moving from permanent care into his own home. This role is available on a flexable basis, either full time or on a 0 hours contract if that would suit you better.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an quick start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- Flexible shifts, with work patterns that suits your availability and lifestyle
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive hourly rates
- The opportunity to make a marked and measurable difference in the life of a vunerable adult.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with well with other team members to deliver exceptional care
- Helping service users in all aspects of their lives
- Treating individuals with care and dignity
- Meeting national care standards
- Setting professional boundaries
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 2 /HNC in Social Care or equivalent
- Proven track record working within professional care
- MAPA or CALM training or equivalent
- Experience of working with mental health or autism would be advantageous
- Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence with use of a car (not essential)
As you can imagine these positions will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for this role please submit your C.V, or for further information on this role or any others that may suit you please get in contact with Drew Bradley on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.