Software Engineer - PHP
In this Software Engineer job, you will be joining an innovative FinTech company which has built a property marketplace and is leading the way for how property investments are made. Since starting in 2008, this technology platform has invested almost £1 Billion to help buy, build, and renovate over 2,500 properties. With a solid track-record and investment from a number of successful firms, the company have gone from strength to strength and is expanding to over 100 employees.
Looking for Software Engineer jobs? They are now on the lookout for a mid-weight Software Engineer with experience in PHP and Symfony3 to join the growing investment arm of their product.
In this Software Engineer job, you will be working across the new platform to increase their exposure to public investors. You will be hands-on with building the next stage of the business' plans and taking on various aspects of the growing platform, putting your PHP and Symfony3 experience into practice.
In this Software Engineer job, your role will involve:
- Working with PHP7 and Symfony3 to be hands-on building a new product
- Building brand new micro-service architecture
- Working with 3rd party services to enable expansion and improve efficiencies
- Working with the engineering team to constantly improve the platform
- Helping recruit, mentor and train juniors
- Using your creative skills to think outside the box
What we're looking for?
- Experience with PHP7 and Symfony3
- Experience with Node.js and MySQL
- An interest in working with AWS and Docker
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a close-knit team
- An eagerness to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Enthusiasm to take on a new challenge
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary
- Amazing, creative offices near Holborn
- The chance to make a measurable difference in a high-growth business
- Fully stocked fridge and beer on tap!
Looking for Software Engineer jobs? Don't miss out and apply for this mid-weight Software Engineer job in London today!