e-Commerce Customer Service Executive
e-Commerce Customer Service Executive – £22,000-£25,000 +Bonus – Central London
My client is a leading light in the Tourism and online Retail arena in the UK. Due to continued growth a new position has arisen for an e-Commerce Customer Service Executive
As the e-Commerce Customer Service Executive you will report into the E-Commerce Operations Manager. You will be joining a team of 5 and will be managing e-commerce operations for 13 online shops in order to maximise commercial performance and provide best customer experience.
On a daily basis the e-Commerce Customer Service Executive will be responsible for:
- Deal promptly with all customer emails and enquiries
- Ensure satisfactory outcome for the customer and resolve issues fairly
- Guide and advise customers
- Display exemplary behaviour during all interactions with customers, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Follow set policies and procedures to identify technical issues
- Keep all ‘shops’ up-to-date with regards to Product updates as well as putting new products live
- Share insights gained in Customer Service, internal procedures, as well as market insights with management to help improve the business
As the e-Commerce Customer Service Executive you will be working in a multi-lingual team. Foreign language experience is not crucial though would be beneficial. What is important is prior experience providing Customer Service to online customers, and excellent interpersonal skills. On offer is the opportunity to join a leading company in a really friendly and exciting environment with a strong salary/benefits package and long-term career opportunities. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.