Legal Support Assistant- Clinical Negligence
Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for a Legal Support Assistant to join the Clinical Negligence department of a well-established, prestigious firm based in Plymouth. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA/Legal Secretary who is looking for a new challenge and the next step in their career.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing high quality administrative and support services within the Clinical Negligence team to enable the efficient delivery of the team’s operational strategy
- Diary management for Fee Earners; setting up of meetings, arranging travel, booking accommodation
- Managing and coordinating own daily workflow in support of the Fee Earners
- Initial drafting of correspondence as requested
- Assisting in maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems, including client care letters, audits and file reviews
- Dealing with telephone enquiries; managing and taking calls on behalf of Fee Earners
- Some business development duties as required and the potential for some fee earning responsibilities
- Digital dictation
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary or Personal Assistant
- Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with speeds of 60wpm plus
- You will be highly organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
- You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- You will be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
- A high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality in respect of clients and client’s matters
- Digital dictation and case management experience advantageous
If you are an experienced Personal Assistant or Legal Secretary and you are looking for a new, exciting challenge within a fast-paced, friendly environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! For more information, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today!
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Personal Assistant, PA, Legal, Secretary, Law Firm, Audio Typing, Typing, Clinical Negligence, Law, Jobs in Plymouth, Devon Jobs